Sales and Customer Service Representative – French Speaking
Full-Time, 8am-4pm, Monday – Friday
Unicorn Group is a dynamic manufacturing business based in Lisburn, Northern Ireland. We’re dedicated to supplying high quality products and excellent service to a range of industries internationally. We're proud of our staff and success to date and have big plans for the future.
Awarded the Queen’s Award for Export in 2018, Unicorn Flooring (a Unicorn Group company) is Europe’s largest PVC interlocking flooring manufacturer. We are seeking a dedicated Sales and Customer Service Representative to join our busy internal sales and customer support team, where you will be provided with opportunities for training, growth and ongoing career development.
The role will involve communicating with our customers via phone, email and video call and will blend existing customer support with handling inbound sales enquiries. Creating strong relationships with our existing customer base and having a clear understanding of customer needs is central to this role, as well as liaising with distributors and agents across France to initiate, develop and follow up on sales opportunities.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicating with customers confidently and effectively via phone, video call and email, resolving any issues or queries
- Processing new sales orders
- Handling complaints
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers
- Building rapport with our customers and recognising opportunities for account growth
- Assisting the sales team by communicating promotions and offers to our existing customers
- Liaising with the production team to ensure sales orders are dispatched on time and providing customers with updates regarding their orders
- Maintaining accurate customer records
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent written and spoken French and English.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar customer focused role (B2B preferable).
- Strong degree of PC literacy with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages is essential.
- 6 months experience in the use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and practices in a sales environment would be desirable but is not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (French and English) and a passion for helping customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Comfortable, confident telephone manner.
- Ability to pay particular attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy.
- Good time management & organisational skills and an ability to prioritise workload.
- Enthusiastic and comfortable working on your own initiative in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly small team environment (this is not a call centre role)
- Opportunities for learning, development and career progression
- Riverside site with free onsite parking
- 33 days annual leave
- 5-minute walk from Lambeg railway station, 1 mile from M1 Motorway and 7 miles from Belfast City Centre
- Perks discount on shops, cinemas, restaurants and more
- On site gym open from 06:00
- Death in service benefit of 4 times annual salary
- Free tea and coffee in our canteen and also discounted rates at on site coffee dock
- No weekend or shift working
If you would like to join a progressive local company, we would love to hear from you! Please attach a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday 4th November 2021, 12pm.
Unicorn Group reserve the right to enhance the essential / desirable criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting if required.
Unicorn Group is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information about Unicorn, visit www.unicorn-group.com