Production Operator – Temporary Full-Time
The Unicorn Group is an innovative manufacturing business based in Northern Ireland. We supply a range of high-quality products to clients across various sectors on a worldwide scale. The Unicorn Group operate 6 brands across several industries including washroom services, industrial flooring, commercial bins, metal fabrication, rainwater products and winter safety equipment.
We currently require a Production Operator to work in our factory in Lisburn.
- Product assembly
- Pad printing of 2D images on to 3D objects / products
- Meeting work/production targets as required
- Completion of quality checks on products before distribution
- Moving pallets from machines to the quality area / store to be passed by the supervisor
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and good housekeeping with regard to workstations and equipment
- Assisting maintenance personnel as required
- Ensuring all Company and Health & Safety policies and procedures are adhered to
- Efficient running of Injection Moulding Machines whilst ensuring high standards of quality as required
Essential / Desirable Criteria
Previous Production Operator experience, including Pad printing and product assembly is desirable, though not essential as full training will be provided. Flexibility will be required in carrying out job duties in all areas of the factory and across all shift patterns.
What we offer
- Riverside site with free onsite parking
- 5-minute walk from Lambeg railway station, 1 mile from M1 Motorway and 7 miles from Belfast City Centre
- Easily accessible via car, bus and bike
- 33 days paid annual leave
- Perks employee discount scheme
- On site gym for employees
- Death in service benefit - 3 times annual salary
- Company pension scheme
Shift Patterns and Rates of Pay
The current shift requirement is as follows although flexibility across all shift patterns is required:
7am-4pm Monday-Thursday and 7am-12pm Friday (£8.50 per hour)
If you would like to join a progressive local company, please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com no later than Wednesday 28th February 2019, 4pm.
This post is open to external candidates.
Unicorn Group reserve the right to enhance the essential / desirable criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting if required.