£9.25 Per Hour (evening shift rate)
3pm-11pm, Monday - Friday
We are currently seeking a Quality Technician to report to the Production Supervisor on evening shift. This post has been advertised within the company and externally.
The successful candidate will ensure components and finished products meet our rigorous quality control standards whilst maintaining appropriate records in relation to the Quality Management System (QMS). You will be meticulous about identifying and solving problems associated with product quality, brining any issues to the immediate attention of the Production Supervisor.
As the Quality Technician, you will be required to read and understand the production schedule. You will ensure that all relevant materials, labels and documentation relating to each order is available at each workstation to ensure the efficient processing of orders and smooth transition from order to order. Working closely with the Production Supervisor, you will ensure that all quality documentation such as product drawings, product specifications and Bill of Materials (BOMs) are up to date.
Full Production Operative training will be provided, enabling your understanding of each role within the factory and allowing you to provide cover at each workstation as required throughout the shift, ensuring smooth workflow.
Essential Criteria: Skills and Experience Required
· Experienced in the use of MRP systems such as SAP for the processing of orders, checking stock levels and reject management
· Ability to pay particular attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy
· Effective organisational skills with an ability to plan and prioritise your own workload
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
· Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
· Problem solving ability
· At least 1 year’s previous experience in a quality related role within a manufacturing or production environment
· Understanding of lean sigma concepts
If you would like to apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Thursday 29th April 2020.