Customer Account Executive
Full-Time, 09:00-17:00, Monday – Friday
The Unicorn Group is a dynamic manufacturing business based in Lisburn, Northern Ireland. We’re dedicated to supplying high quality products and excellent service to a range of industries internationally. We're proud of our staff and success to date and have big plans for the future.
We require an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our busy, internal sales team within the Unicorn Hygienics Division. If you have previous sales and customer service experience, this is fantastic opportunity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing customer accounts, being their first point of contact to answer any queries, providing information about the product range and communicating confidently to identify opportunities to upsell whilst generating interest and excitement in our promotional offers and new product launches.
You will carry out daily interactions with our customers and the various departments across our business, building strong relationships and making more independent decisions as your experience grows.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicating with customers confidently and effectively via phone, video call and email
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers
- Building, strengthening and managing new and existing client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintaining accurate customer records
- Handling complaints
- Identifying and following up on all cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Developing a pipeline of new business prospects and managing potential new customers through the sales cycle
- Working closely with the line manager to achieve targets and keep them up to date with your pipeline of customers
- Communicating promotions and offers to our existing customers
- Monitoring sales orders and accounts
- Providing product information
- Identifying gaps in the market supply
LEVEL OF QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role (B2B preferable)
- Strong degree of PC literacy
- Fluent written and spoken Spanish would an advantage but is in no way essential
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain relationships
- Comfortable, confident telephone manner
- Ability to pay particular attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy
- Good time management & organisational skills and an ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) and a passion for helping customers
- Enthusiastic and comfortable working on your own initiative in a fast-paced environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly small team environment (this is not a call centre role)
- Opportunities for training, growth, and ongoing development
- No weekend or shift working
- Riverside site with free onsite parking
- 33 days annual leave
- 5-minute walk from Lambeg railway station, 1 mile from M1 Motorway and 7 miles from Belfast City Centre
- Perks discounts on shops, cinemas, restaurants and more
- On site gym open from 06:00
- Death in service benefit of 4 times annual salary
- Free tea and coffee in our canteen and discounted rates at on site coffee dock
- Outdoor picnic area
If you would like to join a progressive local company, we would love to hear from you! Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 18th February 2022, 12pm.
Unicorn Group reserve the right to enhance the essential / desirable criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting if required.
Unicorn Group is an equal opportunities employer.