Customer Service Representative / Sales Advisor – French Speaking
Full-Time, 8am-4pm, Monday – Friday
Awarded the Queen’s Award for Export in 2018, Unicorn Flooring is Europe’s largest PVC interlocking flooring manufacturer. We are seeking a dynamic Customer Services Representative / Sales Advisor to join our sales and customer support team based at our premises in Lisburn.
The successful candidate will communicate with our customers via phone, email and Skype. The role will blend existing customer support/management and handling inbound sales enquiries. Creating strong relationships with our existing customer base and having a clear understanding of customer needs is central to this role, as well as liaising with distributors and agents across France to initiate, develop and follow up on sales opportunities.
Job duties will include sales order processing, handling customer questions and enquiries, managing customer concerns or issues, responding efficiently to inbound enquiries and ensuring effective and consistent follow up in order to convert leads to sales, discussing pricing and order lead times, problem solving and creating excitement around new products.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, capable of undertaking a range of tasks without constant supervision, with the ability to prioritise their workload and manage their time effectively.
In order to facilitate shortlisting, candidates must be able to clearly demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken French and English
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar customer focused role (B2B preferable)
- 6 months experience in the use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and practices in a sales environment
What we offer
· Riverside site with free onsite parking
· 33 days annual leave
· Small team environment
· 5-minute walk from Lambeg railway station, 1 mile from M1 Motorway and 7 miles from Belfast City Centre
- Easily accessible via car, bus and bike
· Perks employee discount scheme
· On site gym
· Death in Service benefit of 3 times annual salary
If you would like to join a progressive local company, please attach a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday 1st December 2020, 1pm.
Unicorn Group reserve the right to enhance the essential / desirable criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting if required.
For enquiries please contact our HR Department on 02892 625614