Sales and Customer Service Representative
(English & Spanish speaking roles available)
Salary to be discussed at interview
Full-Time, 09:00-17:00, Monday – Friday
The Unicorn Group is a dynamic manufacturing business based in Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
We’re dedicated to supplying high quality products and excellent service to a range of industries internationally. We're proud of our staff and success to date and have big plans for the future.
We require an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our busy, internal sales team. If you have previous sales and customer service experience, or if you have no previous experience but have a ‘can do’ attitude and are willing to learn new skills, this is fantastic opportunity.
You will carry out daily interactions with our customers and the various departments across our business, building strong relationships and making more independent decisions as your experience grows. In return we will nurture new talent by providing opportunities for training, growth and ongoing development.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicating with customers confidently and effectively via phone, video call and email, resolving any issues or queries
- Processing new sales orders
Acting as the first point of contact for customers
Building rapport with our customers and recognising opportunities for account growth
Assisting the sales team by communicating promotions and offers to our existing customers
Liaising with the production team to ensure sales orders are dispatched on time and providing customers with updates regarding their orders
- Maintaining accurate customer records
LEVEL OF QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) at Grade C or above.
- Strong degree of PC literacy.
- At least 1 year’s previous customer service experience within a similar role would be an advantage but this is not essential.
- Fluent written and spoken Spanish would be beneficial but not essential for the role.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain relationships
- Comfortable, confident telephone manner
Ability to pay particular attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy
Good time management & organisational skills and an ability to prioritise workload
Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) and a passion for helping customers
Enthusiastic and comfortable working on your own initiative in a fast-paced environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly small team environment (this is not a call centre role)
Opportunities for learning and progression
No weekend or shift working
Riverside site with free onsite parking
33 days annual leave
5-minute walk from Lambeg railway station, 1 mile from M1 Motorway and 7 miles from Belfast City Centre
Perks discounts on shops, cinemas, restaurants and more
On site gym open from 06:00
Death in service benefit of 4 times annual salary
Free tea and coffee in our canteen
Outdoor picnic area
If you would like to join a progressive local company, we would love to hear from you! Please forward your CV to email@example.com no later than Friday 3rd February at 12pm.
Unicorn Group reserve the right to enhance the essential / desirable criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting if required.
Unicorn Group is an equal opportunities employer.