Sales & Key Account Executive
Full-Time, 09:00-17:00, Monday – Friday
The Unicorn Group is a dynamic manufacturing business based in Lisburn, Northern Ireland. We’re dedicated to supplying high quality products and excellent service to a range of industries internationally. We're proud of our staff and success to date and have big plans for the future.
Our Unicorn Hygienics division, a leading innovator and manufacturer of washroom hygiene products, requires a dynamic Sales & Key Account Executive. In joining our busy, internal sales team you will be provided with opportunities for training, growth and ongoing career development, driven by you.
Cultivating and developing strong, long-term relationships with our existing customers and having a clear understanding of customer needs is central to this role. As well as offering exceptional customer support, your aim will be to increase sales from our existing customer base. In addition, this an exciting opportunity for a driven sales professional to build their own network of customers, managing all aspects of the sales process (from lead generation to winning new business) with the support of the wider sales and marketing team.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Managing customer accounts and acting as their first point of contact.
· Communicating confidently with existing customers to identify opportunities to upsell.
· Generating interest and excitement in our promotional offers and new product launches.
· Maintaining knowledge about industry trends with a clear understanding of our customer
· Ensuring all customer records and notes are updated correctly on our CRM system.
· Monitoring and reporting on sales performance.
· Identifying innovative ways to increase sales and enhance the customer experience.
· Providing professional after-sales support.
LEVEL OF QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar sales focused role (B2B preferable).
- Strong degree of PC literacy with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages is essential.
- Enthusiastic, motivated sales professional
- Experience achieving sales targets
- Ability to pay particular attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy.
- Good time management & organisational skills and an ability to prioritise workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) and a passion for helping customers.
- Comfortable working on your own initiative in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly small team environment (this is not a call centre role)
- Opportunities for learning, development and career progression
- Riverside site with free onsite parking
- 33 days annual leave
- 5-minute walk from Lambeg railway station, 1 mile from M1 Motorway and 7 miles from Belfast City Centre
- Perks discount on shops, cinemas, restaurants and more
- On site gym open from 06:00
- Death in service benefit of 4 times annual salary
- Free tea and coffee in our canteen and also discounted rates at on site coffee dock
- No weekend or shift working
If you would like to join a progressive local company, we would love to hear from you! Please attach a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 24th September 2021, 12pm.
Unicorn Group reserve the right to enhance the essential / desirable criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting if required.
Unicorn Group is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information about Unicorn, visit www.unicorn-group.com